Here you are! The most beautiful freebie that I ever had. It comes from the Alicia Bel shop ("Diversión en la nieve") and it was a present for a few days that she gave to her followers. If you become a follower you will find these marvellous presents, each second friday of the month. You can find her Facebook page here.
I have made a snowed card with this image, with the Aleene's True Snow embossing paste, the snowflakes are a few drops of the paste, and the paste also encircles the stamped paper, like a snowglobe effect. The paste is also over the "happy holidays" sentiment, like it where covered with snowflakes falled from the sky. Nice, I love this effect.
In the die cut of the town I used a Decoart glitter glue, over the embossed roofs and the pine. It is the same glitter that the children has in their gloves and hats. A touch of glitter is always beautiful when you work with snow themes.
I hope you like this card. See you soon!
- Alicia Bel Challenges Blog. Anything goes, optional Christmas.
- Everybody Art Challenge #305. Frame
- MarkerPop Blog. Challenge #58. Anything Goes.
- Crafty Sentiments Designs blog. Winter Challenge.
- Inky Chiks Challenge #44. Winter Wonderland.
- Simon Says Stamp: Winter Inspiration.
- Stamping Sensations: December Challenge, Winter Wonderland
- Crafty Creations Challenges: Something to die for.
- Boy: BG70, BG72, BG75, BG78
- Girl: R35, R37, R39
- Snowman: Greys: C1, C3; Scrarf: YG45, YG61, YG67
- Marianne Design, Creatables. Ice.
- Sizzix Framelits, Snowflakes
- Spellbinders, circles large and scalloped circles.
- Marianne Design Craftable-Tiny`s Winter Village
- Studio Callico.
- Carte Paper: Bundled up.