miércoles, 9 de marzo de 2016

Happy birthday! Multilayer card

It is the first time that I try to make a multilayer card, full of flowers, die cuts and papers. 



It took me some hours to understand that I had to try to free my mind and arrange the die cuts without no special order. Once I tried to do it without any sketch, I enjoyed so much the work. Now I found it so lovely. I have send it to a special friend for her birthday, I hope she like it so much.



Ésta es la primera vez que hago una tarjeta multicapa, llena de troquelados, papeles decorados y con flores por todas partes. Me llevó algunas horas entender que para hacerla debía liberar mi mente y colocar los troquelados sin ningún orden establecido, sólo dejar volar mi imaginación y permitir que la inspiración encontrara el camino libre para disfrutar del trabajo de crearla. Ahora que ya la he visto terminada, la encuentro preciosa. Espero que a vosotras también os guste.


Copic colors used
  • Pink: RV00, RV02, RV04, RV17
  • Green: BG10, BG13, BG15, BG18
  • Skin: E000, E00, E04, E11, E13, R20, R22

Challenges/Retos
Colouring in Scrapland, challenge #9.Anything goes.
Copic in Spain, march: Spring.

Materials/ Materiales






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

I love your words, and your comments. Me encantan tus palabras, déjame alguna.