I have chosen her ice cream sundae sprite, so delicious digi in summer time! It has been colored with copic skech markers, and I divided the image in two in order to create my composition. I didn't want to lost the sprite, but I think the half right of the digi (you can see it at the left in the card) is perfect for summer cards.
I shadow the background with my E50 copic, as well as the caramel . The biscuits are colored with the E30 family, and the red tones with R56, R27, R22. The greens are YG17, YG13, YG11. The C family for the glass and Viva Decor (Cream) pen for the sugar topping.
- Stamps by Aurora Wings Facebook June Contest. Use cropped image.
- 613 Avenue Create, #181. Anything goes.
- Lacy Sunshine, anything goes.
- Glitter'N'Sparkle, anything goes.
- Crafting with an attitude, #16. Anything goes.
- Craft your passion, #317. Anything goes.
- Crafty Creations, #318. Anything goes.