Hello friends, I am here today with a cover for a mini album. This time I tried to use only my favourite color combo, in order to improve my coloring and parcipate in the Aurora Wings May challenge.
I am starting to stich the covers of all my minis, and this one was another cover that I enjoyed to much stitching in my new sewing machine. It was so fun to find lace and fabric in beautiful colors to match my colored image but also some dies and details for embellish the cover, too.
The copics that I used are: Skin: W1-W3-W5-W7 Hair and tail: BG10-BG13-BG15-BG18; BG23; BG49; BG70-BG72-BG75-BG78.
As you know I love the Aurora Wings images, this one is so lovely because it is a mermaid boy, and it is not easy to find images for boys. I really love this one.