lunes, 20 de noviembre de 2017

Pop up card, Copic in Spain guest designer.

Last week I have the chance of being guest designer in "Copic in Spain" blog (copicmarkerspain.blogspot.com). Being invited is always a big honour, and I felt so happy about that.


You can visit the blog if you click here.

I designed a pop up card, with four different digis by Alicia Bel.

  • Flying with stars (niña sobre la estrella); 
  • Santa Claus Sleepyhead (Papá Noel con árbol y reno);
  • Writing to Santa (pequeño elfo escribiendo una carta) 
  • Elf Sitting (pequeña elfa sobre paquetes de regalo).


I also recorded a video, so you can see the card in movement. I hope you like it.


And I say you goodbye, hoping to see you again so soon. XOXOX


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

I love your words, and your comments. Me encantan tus palabras, déjame alguna.