martes, 18 de septiembre de 2018

Rainny days card for Crafty Sentiments Designs.

Autumn is coming so fast! Rainny days will come with pumpkins, "apple picking" days, brown leaves, red grapes, homemade marmelade and sweet pies.

The card that I show you today is my second project for the Crafty Sentiments Designs challenge blog design team. This September the team and me have inspired us with the Fall season. I chose the "Rainny days" rubber stamp, perfect for days full of gratitude.


I tried a Fall with non conventional colors... and I thought about BGs and the brilliant reds of fruits like grapes, blackberries, raspberries, red wines,...


The colors I used were BG78, BG75 and BG72 for the clothes, and RV69, R59 and R54 for boots, hat and the umbrella. The flower was colored in oranges: E08, YR18, YR16 and Y17.


The dies are from different Scrapbooking companies: the leaves are from the Autumn collection by Little B; the umbrella, from the Hello Sunshine by Pink Paislee; and the wreath is a cutting file from the Silhouette Store (leaf foliage wreath by Lilium Pixel). The papers are by Lawn Fawn.


I really hope that you like my new card!


Don't forget to visit the blog and see the other colleages cards! Go to the blog and see her wonderful projects. See you soon!

Challenges
Artistic Inspiration Challenges #207. Anything goes.
Cute Card Tuesday. #547 Dies and punches

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

I love your words, and your comments. Me encantan tus palabras, déjame alguna.