This card is dedicated to my little children, Rodrigo and Germán, who love play together. On the sunny summer days, we all played together at the beach, and it was very fun seeing them like two funny pirates.
The materials that I used for this card are:
- The big ship are made with a Paper Smooches die.
- The small ship, with a stamp and die set from Lawn Fawn.
- Both pirates images are from The Doodle Garden.
- Polka dots papers and yellow striped paper are from Lawn Fawn,
- Other pirates embellisments, are stickers from a book that my children gave me. Thank you, darlings!
- Some details are made with Glossy accents, like the feather, the yellow star in the little pirate shirt, the flag,...
It is not usual in my Autumn cards those beautiful, sunny and happy colors, but when I finished it, I remembered the beautiful time we had in August. Hope you like it, as much as me!
-Didi Designs Challenge Blog, creations for or with kids (closes on 5 December)
-Paper smooches sparks, November wk3 anything goes! (closes on sunday nov 23)
You can go to the challenges Paper Smooches blog following the link in the blinkie image you will find at the end of my posts.