I won this beautiful digi (Norah) from Sarah Burrier in the challenge blog Crafts and Me. I didn't know her when I won the prize, but now I'm in love with her beautiful fairies and illustrations.
Although I love to create backgrounds in my coloured images, I usually cut the figures and paste them over a patterned paper. Not in this card, where I love to see this simple but very blue sky behind the scene.
Here you can see a detailed photo of the coloured image. I use some blue pearls over the image and the lace, and my VivaDecor pearl pen to make some pearl effects in her dress, wings and hair.
As usual, I use my copic skech markers, and some dies from Nestabilities (labels one) and D-lites collections from Spellbinders. The detailed butterfly is a die from Joy! Crafts. The patterned papers came from two different 6x6 collections, the flowered one from Little B, and the yellow one from Webster pages.
I really hope you like it very much, as it is made as a birthday present. See you soon!
- 613 Avenue Create. Anything goes, #174
- Crafty Catz. #322. Faeries or something enchanting
- Digitally Sweet Challenges. #149 April Challenge, Fantasy.
- Jade's Sparkling Butterflies.#18. Add a sentiment.
- Suzy Bee's bloomin'. #128. Faeryland.
- Scrapping for fun challenges. #64. Fantasy.
- Cuttlebug mania. Butterflies.
- Crafty cardmakers. #163. Pearls or gems.
- Double D Challenges: Happy birthday, happy mothers day.