viernes, 29 de abril de 2016

Candy, a beautiful girl from Alicia Bel.

This beautiful image is one of the new digis from Alicia Bel, Candy.



I have made a flowered card with bright colors, in order to give it as a present in the event "Tarjetas solidarias" to some child who is suffering from cancer in Valencia, Spain, inHospital La Fé.

I

I love the beautiful hair! don't you? I coloured it with copic markers, E30 family for the hair, with some touches of  E79 for cast shadows; and BG70 family for the shirt.


The background flowered paper is from the collection "Paper Flowers" and the die cuts come from a set of Pampy. I hope you like this card, and see you soon!

Challenges



2 comentarios:

  1. Beautiful card, thanks for sharing with Julia Spiri and good luck. Wendy DT x

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Awesome.. love your colouring specially her hair.. and also your colour choice.. <3 Thank you so much for joining our challenge #17 at Julia Spiri Challenge Blog.. Hope you can also join our next challenge.. and Good Luck at the draw *wink* :D

    hugs,
    ~RoRa

    ResponderEliminar

I love your words, and your comments. Me encantan tus palabras, déjame alguna.