jueves, 16 de febrero de 2017

Friends by the sea, Robin Pushay card

My third colaboration with Crafts&Me store is a card with a digi stamp by Robin Pushay. This image is called "friends" and you can find it in the store (click here).




I made a navy composition combined with craft cardstock, and lots of blue embellishments, shells flowers, leaves and an anchor die.  


The papers are from a polish brand, UHK Gallery, from the collection Naval Treaty. I love the seahorse die from Cherry Lynn, don't you? The circular frame full of hearts is a die from Spellbinders, perfect for this image, that I colored with copic sketch markers. 


The starfish and the anchor are dies from Marianne Design. And the rose border is from Sizzix.



I hope you like it too. See you next Thrusday for my last day as guest designer in Crafts and Me!


1 comentario:

I love your words, and your comments. Me encantan tus palabras, déjame alguna.