martes, 14 de febrero de 2017

I don't know the question, card inspiration with an Alicia Bel stamp

Today I have the honor to show you an inspiration card in the Wonderful World of Alicia Bel. This time, I have chosen the "English girl in Spain (without flag)" This stamp is a version of a another one with the English flag drawn in the dress, you can find both in the shop.



I used my sketch markers to color this stamp and a white pen to make the shiny effect.
  • Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E00, R22, R20. 
  • Dress: BV23, BV25, BV29.
  • Hair: E39, E37, E35.


This time I tried to make a simple card with no many layers. But I found this beautiful flowers in my craftroom and I love to arrange them all together. 


I really hope you like this card. See you on Thursday with a new inspiration. XOXOX

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

I love your words, and your comments. Me encantan tus palabras, déjame alguna.