martes, 16 de octubre de 2018

A magical birthday card for Crafty Sentiments Designs

Today is a great day for me since my projects are in two different blogs at the same time. The birthday card that I show you here, for a girl who has her birthday party on October the 31st, has been designed with the "Wizard Charlie" stamp by Crafty Sentiment Designs.


It the kind of card that we call "card in a box", some people call it "box card". 


It can be folded to fit an envelope, so it has its own 3D magic. I added a shaker in the front with beads and sequins, too. 


It really looks different if you fold it to the right or to the left, but I love this way. 


I really hope you like it, and its magic be with you. Happy birthday Beatriz! You can visit the challenge blog and see other birthday cards from the Design Team, so inspiring too. 


Please, don't forget to visit my other post today in the Copic Markers Spain blog too.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

I love your words, and your comments. Me encantan tus palabras, déjame alguna.