lunes, 15 de octubre de 2018

A notebook for Halloween

I made this notebook for the Halloween decoration tasks that I will have. We always make a birthday party on October the 31st too: although my sister was born on November the 1st, that day we have to go to the Church and visit the family. So we make a birthday dinner on October the 31st every year with a lot of work, presents and family. 


The beautiful witch is from Faery Ink and it is my first project for this month. We are working on Halloween so if you go to the blog you will find a lot of inspiring Halloween cards. Amanda has uploaded all her Halloween digis this month so you can find a lot of wonderful stamps. This one is the "Traveling Witch".


I colored her as a magician, instead of a witch, with blue and violets combos. I am really happy with the result. I am also changing my usual colors for skin, and instead of E04-E11-E21-E00-E00-R20 I used R12-R11-E53-E51-E50. It is a light skin but it likes me a lot.

And this is all for today. I hope to see you tomorrow here with wonderful news!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

I love your words, and your comments. Me encantan tus palabras, déjame alguna.