lunes, 15 de julio de 2019

Christmas in July. Home decor with a Crafty Sentiments Designs stamp.

It is never quite early to start our Christmas projects. And July is always the first time of the year to live the Christmas spirit. Don't you enjoy the "Christmas in July" events and challenges? Then, you can join the challenge in Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge Blog.


I chose this angel stamp by Crafty Sentiments Designs to make my first 2019 Christmas project. Since I wanted to use a star shape in order to make a Christmas ornament, so I used hard cardboard and the Tim Holtz snow globe die #2


The stamp is called "Sincerely Yours", You can find it in the webshop following this link.


I hope you like it, see you soon with a new project! XOXO


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

I love your words, and your comments. Me encantan tus palabras, déjame alguna.