jueves, 16 de enero de 2020

Alicia Bel, my first card for 2020

Hello friends!
This is my first card for the Alicia Bel's design team. With this project I start again to update my blog with my works and inspirations. I beg your pardon for forgetting the blog during these months. I was upset with the Facebook and Blogger war, that impide us sharing blogger links on Facebook, so I decide to change some things in my life before take a decision about that. But here we are again! Thank you for being here with me.

For this card I choosed one digital stamp by Alicia Bel related with Winter time. Maybe, you think that January is time for making love cards for st. Valentine, but you know I love Winter sports and Winter time, so I enjoy making cards to celebrate the season. Anyway, I promise you to make my next, a love or romantic card. Be here to see it!


I colored the image with copic sketch markers, as usual. The combos are:

Skin: E000, E00, E11, E04 -R20, R22.
Hat, flores, scarf: YR14, Y19, Y17 - G99, G94, YG11.
Clothes: B99, B95, B94, B91.
Shoes: W9, W7, W5.
Snowman: C3, C1, C00.


The scrapbooking papers are from the "Jack Frost" collection, and the skis are a die cut of a Toga set that I bought long time ago.


I hope you like it! See you soon.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

I love your words, and your comments. Me encantan tus palabras, déjame alguna.