jueves, 16 de enero de 2020

All my 2019 Crafty Sentiments Designs cards and projects

These are all the cards and projects I made for the Crafty Sentiments Designs design team in 2019. Most of these projects were published on Instagram, some on Facebook, all on the challenge blog each fortnight, but now you can see it all together here on Sementes de Papel.

See the rubber stamps I used following the links you will find below each photo. The months indicate the time where I made the project instead of the month they were published on the challenge blog. Enjoy the compilation!

January







February



For you mom (pre-order)

For you mom (pre-order)




March






April





May



July



August


September


Isobel - Cool




October






November





December 



They made a wonderful year of inspiration and fun. I used copic sketch markers in all my colorings. I hope you like them! See you soon!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

I love your words, and your comments. Me encantan tus palabras, déjame alguna.