jueves, 14 de enero de 2016

Get well soon, card for a copic friend.

We have a friend in the "Copic in Spain" Facebook group who is not in her best healthy moments. We all have worked a lot to send her beautiful cards with our love and best wishes.



I coloured this beautiful Magnolia rubber stamp (Tilda in overall, from the Winter and Christmas collection, 2008) with copic markers and I used papers from Snow Day, Bo Bunny collection. I love both items a lot: althought they have a couple or years, they both have been keeped with love and care in my very special collection for ocassions like this one.


A detail of the daisy flower, over a die cut of a poinsettia with the Marianne Design die.


I wish you a quick recovery dear friend!

Materials



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

I love your words, and your comments. Me encantan tus palabras, déjame alguna.